I want a mechanics-aware NPC tracker and database for my Pathfinder campaign.
- It should allow me to enter my existing set of available NPCs.
- When I start (or plan) a combat encounter, I want to tell it, “clone this NPC that many times”, and have it give each one a new name. This way, I’ll be able to keep track of how many (and which) NPCs the PCs have killed, so I can tack on things like revenge plots later.
- I want to be able to search the NPC database for NPCs within a certain range of CR, for goblinoid NPCs, for arcane spellcasters and for melee types.
- I want to be able to edit the database via a web interface, and perform at-session operations on my Xoom or phone.
- I want to be able to print off batches of NPCs, getting a good, compact stat block. Online access to my Google Docs NPC library is nice, but switching back and forth between documents in the middle of combat? Not so nice.
- I want to be able to share sets of NPCs with other users; almost all of my NPCs have been generated for me by my players.
- I want this thing to work well on Linux, Windows and on my Android devices.
I’d be willing to pay for the thing, even.